:: la vie en rose

julho 24, 2012



Linus: - why are you looking at me that way?
Sabrina: - all night long I've had the most terrible impulse to do something.
Linus: - oh, never resist an impulse, Sabrina, especially if it's terrible.
Sabrina: - i'm gonna do it... There!
Linus: - what's that for?
Sabrina: - we can't have you walking up and down the Champs Elysees looking like a tourist undertaker! and another thing, never a briefcase in Paris and never an umbrella. there's a law.
Linus: - how am I ever going to get along in Paris without someone like you? who'll be there to help me with my French, to turn down the brim of my hat?

Sabrina: - suppose you meet someone on the boat, the very first day out? a perfect stranger.
Linus: - i have a better suppose, Sabrina. suppose i were ten years younger. suppose you weren't in love with David. suppose i asked you to... i suppose i'm just talking nonsense.
Sabrina: - i suppose so..
Linus: - suppose you sing that song again. slowly..



1 comments

  1. Anónimo3.8.13

    I was able to find good advice from your articles.


    My website :: book critique

    ResponderEliminar

FOLLOWERS